“I am a mommy and I have a 4-month-old, so having a healthy diet is important. Nothing crazy. I definitely dieted, though. I ate a lot of organic salmon and vegetables. I couldn’t have worked harder—maybe I’m not as tiny as I used to be, but I’m womanly now and I’m proud of that.”
Source: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ining.html
- 2010.07.21 - Scooby - Lose Belly Fat! (Using Carb Cycling)
- ScoobysWorkshop.com - Advanced Fat Loss – Carb Cycling ← This has a calculator to help you figure out exactly what you need to eat to make it work.
- 2017.02.09 - Bodybuilding.com - Carbohydrate Cycling: What You Need To Know!
- Q: Is this different from carb cycling? From the little reading I've done, it seems like it is.
- Bryan Rojas mentioned carb loading in one of his final FB posts during his 3-month workout.
- 2009.02.25 - Bodybuilding.com - What Is The Simple, Straightforward Approach To Carb-Loading?
- 2011.03.15 - Bodybuilding.com - Carb Loading--ExplainedCarb Loading–Explained
- So, most days I wake up around 6am, [have] a quick breakfast, then head down to the boathouse and usually do about an hour row, come back and have a second breakfast, and then go back down to the boathouse for maybe a two-hour row, and then the afternoon you eat, you take a nap, but you're kind of too tired to do anything productive, and then in the afternoon you go back down to the boathouse and usually have like another two hour session of rowing or cross training.